America Could Be Headed For Political Violence
By Marc Platt
Kentucky Republican Governor said this in Washington DC on September 10, 2016: “I want us to be able to fight ideologically, mentally, spiritually, economically, so that we don’t have to do it physically,” he said during the Values Voter Summit in Washington. “But that may, in fact, be the case.”
I am very fearful that we are getting close to a boiling point and will see a political assassination sometime in the near future. Use your logic:
1. More people have guns in America than anytime in our history.
2. All decorum has gone out the window from-Trump-to Ted Cruz-to-Matt Bevin.
3. The racist, Islamophobic and Xenophobic elements of our country have now been given a voice by the nominee of a major party.
4. A kid was stopped at a Trump rally. This kid wanted to shoot Trump several months back.
5. More killers are taking their own lives than ever before word wide after killing people.
6. It has been a long time since it has happened, so it will be very shocking and really raise the temperature in our already heated political environment.
This is a very dangerous time we live in and I fear it is going to get a lot worse before this cycle ends.